Welcome! Want to find out more about the Key to High Performance at work…read on
Well, What is the course?
- The course lasts 4 weeks with 2 group sessions per week in a virtual, instructor-led online session lasting between 2-3 hours
- Workbook and supporting materials provided
- Facebook group to discuss, share and collaborate
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions with a qualified coach
- Free copy of Creating the High Performance Workplace By Sue Bingham and Bob Dusin
- Evaluation and assessment activities including: session and module assessments online, Online quizzes, action plan submission, role and responsibilities exercise submission
- CPD Certified course
Who is the course suitable for?
- Leaders, managers, new and aspiring managers, team leaders or supervisors who want to understand how to get the best from their teams
- Professionals who want to get the best from their job and working environment
- Those that are keen to upgrade interactions with their colleagues and teams or who are finding obstacles to success and fulfilment in the workplace
After completing this course, you will have the knowledge and basic skills necessary to:
- Be able to apply the elements of high performance to your own work
- Raise the bar in how you motivate yourself and motivate and manage employees
- Understand the key to effective communication in the workplace and how to improve communication
- Recognise the value of employee involvement and empowerment, fair remuneration and training in employee engagement
- Demonstrate how to coach improved performance through positive reinforcement and constructive feedback
- Demonstrate how to resolve workplace concerns and performance problems quickly and respectfully.
- Prepare a clear and accountable plan to move forward in your role
To have a free discovery session with a coach to discuss your challenges and explore if this course is right for you click here.