Welcome! Below you will find lots more information about the Key to High Performance at Work course. If there are any burning questions remaining you can get in touch with us via the details below:
Well, What is the course?
- Week 1: Session 1 and 2 / – Duration 2-3 hours
- Week 2: Session 3 and 4 / Duration 2-3 hours
- Week 3: Session 5 and / Duration 2-3 hours
- Week 4: Session 7 / Duration 2-3 hours
- Additional supporting materials available online
- Workbook Provided – PDF or printed
- Facebook group to discuss, share and collaborate
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions (4 x 30 mins or 2 x hour during the course)
- Free copy of the High Performance Workplace By Sue Bingham and Bob Dusin
- Evaluation and assessment activities including: session and module assessments online, Online quizzes, action plan submission, role and responsibilities exercise submission
At the conclusion of the course, you will have the knowledge and basic skills necessary to:
- Gain a full understanding of how company culture drives high performance
- Be able to apply the elements of high performance to your own work
- Raise the bar in how you motivate yourself and motivate and manage employees
- Understand the key to effective communication in the workplace and how to improve communication
- Recognise the value of employee involvement and empowerment, fair remuneration and training in employee engagement
- Describe your role, responsibilities and standards for excellent performance and raise standards
- Demonstrate how to coach improved performance through positive reinforcement and constructive feedback
- Demonstrate how to resolve workplace concerns and performance problems quickly, legally and respectfully.
- Have tools and practice to proactively resolve workplace conflicts
- Prepare a clear and accountable plan to move forward in your role
To have a free discovery session with a facilitator to discuss your challenges and explore if this course is right for you click here.